Question
Posted by: Deb | 2008/06/09

Missed period or pregnant - not sure

Hello,
The first day of my last period was 28/04/08. My cycle length is irregular but average over last 6 months is 32 days +.
I still haven't got my period and had a negative home test yesterday 8/06/08. Could I be pregnant but too early to detect?
Or have I missed my period and if so what could be the cause as this has never happened before? Thank you

You should have had a positive test by now if you were pregnant. If your periods tend to be irregular, you should be investigated to find the cause.

2
Posted by: janine | 2009/02/03

hi there
my period ended on the 23rd of december... its the 3 of feb and i havent got it yet... i have been feeling dizzy.. and tired alot. i took home pregnancy tests and both were negative...
this week i noticed some of the normal menstrual cramps but still no period...

any help please?

Reply to janine
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/09

You are then about a week or so late. I'd go for a Blood test to confirm. You may also have ovulated a bit later therefore that would explain the late period

Reply to Nix GTC