Question
Posted by: kristen | 2006/10/24

missed period but on the pill

i missed this months period, but i am on the pill. I am on loette and have not missed any days. Been under some stress, could that be why no period?
im def not pregnant!

If you are not pregnant, it could be due to stress or perhaps the Pill has thinned out the womb lining so that you don't have anything to bleed.

1
Posted by: lo | 2006/10/24

i hope you can advise me on this.
i have been on triphasil for 3 years now ,the problem is for the xmas holidays my new fiance is taking me and his family on a beach holiday and here comes the problem in that week i will be due for my periods.
i have heard that you can skip yr periods somehow,something like you dont take the red pills just skip to next active pill.does this work 100% + will i still be protected ?
one more ? do i skip red pills or the pills starting on red block.
please help

Reply to lo