Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2005/12/05

Missed Period but not pregnant

I was supposed to have my period about 8-10 days ago, but only spotted very lightly. I have experienced excruciating abdominal pain as well as constant heart burn. I already took two pregnancy tests after I was supposed to start menstruating but they both came out negative.

I did have shingles two weeks ago and was on anti-biotics. Could this have caused the effect?

Thanks!

The shingles and antibiotics may have delayed your period. I am not sure what the cause of the abdominal pain is though. You would need to see a doctor about this.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: Daisy | 2005/12/06

Thank you, I will get it checked out!

Reply to Daisy