Question
Posted by: Chan | 2018/02/21

Missed period

Good Morning, I hope you can help me shed some light. I was suppose to get my period on the 20th February 2018, but I am a day late. If i had o get my period on the 20th my ovulation day would have been on the 06th March, if I calculated correctly, but since I am late and do not know if my period will come...I would like to know how do I know when my ovulation date is now that i haven't gotten my period on the 20th Feb? can i still ovulate? and by me not having my period yet as expected will my ovulation date still be on the 06th March 2017 or will it change. how can I know when my ovulation date will be now?

- 2018/02/23

You calculate your ovulation date from the day of your period, so you will have to wait for your period to start before you can calculate the ovulation date.