Question
Posted by: Annie.. | 2008/07/30

Missed Period

Hi Everyone,, i hope you ladies are all well,

I am 28 yrs old i have one daughter and the last time i had my period was the 13th May, i have done several pregnancy test , which all turned out to be negitive, i am currently not using any contraceptive,, my cycle has always been irregular( 40days +) , but after the birth of my daughter it was almost regular, this the longest i have gone with out my period, I have no idea what to do and what the cause is, can anyone please tell me what might cause this???

It sounds like you did not ovulate this month. If this recurs, you should see your doctor.