Question
Posted by: Blush | 2008/01/07

Missed period

I had a baby six months ago,i bled for about 6 weeks after he was born and then only got a period again on the 31st of October and bled for 6 days (which is normal for me) on the 14th of november i started bleeding again for six days.And then again on the 2nd of December for 6 days.It is now the 7th of Jan and i have not gotten a period yet and i've done 2 pregnancy tests which have come out negative..I don't know what's going on,some insight on this would help alot !!!

You don't say if you are on any contraception. It can take a while for periods to become regular again after giving birth. Breastfeeding would also influence this.