Question
Posted by: zaki | 2005/11/25

Missed period

i normally have a 28 days cycle, and in September my period started on the 19 and lasted for four days on the 28 we started to have sex till the 30. in October i had my period on the 17 and 18 which was very light and normally my period doesnt take two days it takes three to four. now today i still dont see my period even though i feel the period pains but nothing comes out. Could i be pregnant?

You could be. Do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/26

u could be preggies! sometimes it feels like that, like the period is coming but it doesn't. do a hpt asap!

good luck!

Reply to lee