Question

MISSED PERIOD

Hi Doc,
I missed my periods last month and my breasts are becoming bigger and I am nauseas every morning . Can you tell me what is the cause of this/

Regards,
Anon

You may be pregnant. First check that out by doing a pregnancy test

6
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/13

Anon,

Looks like you might be pregnant. Do a hpt test and check.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Lizzy | 2004/10/13

i bet you anon is lollipo or even michelle she might be back,how can you post the same question so many times, If you are in such a rush go and see the doctor.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/13

The doc doesn't reply immediately. To me it sound like you are preggies, why don't you go and buy a test at the chemist and do it tomorrow morning. Do you want a baby?

Kelly

Reply to Kelly

Hi Doc,

I am still waiting for the reply.

Regards,
Anon

Hi Doc,
I have missed my periods last month, I am nauseas every morning and my Breasts are getting bigger.Can you tell me what can be the cause of this?

Regards,
Anon

Hi Doc,

I missed my periods last month and my breasts are getting bigger, and I am nauseas every morning. What can be the cause of this?

Regards,
Anon