Question
Posted by: m | 2006/10/31

Missed my pill can i be pregnant

Last friday i missed my pill my period was earlier that previous week. I missed my friday pill white one, but took my saterday pill and sunday took my friday and sunday pill, but i stated bleeding sunday like my period and still am bleeding on and off Am i pregnant

The missed pills probably caused the irregular bleeding. You should use extra precautions to avoid pregnancy.

Bset wishes

3
Posted by: m | 2006/11/02

Hey

Thanks for your reply i really do appreciate it.

Reply to m
Posted by: geeee | 2006/11/01

oooooooooooooooops Im sorry but that is a pathetic outlook form your point you must probably be a teenager to think like that.

And M i dnt think you could be its one pill and it sounds like your period started.

Reply to geeee
Posted by: ooooooooops | 2006/10/31

why do you aks do you want to be pregnant or are you already planning abortion?

Sex is for enjoyment and to make babies so you can decide.

hope you dont put yourself in a situation where you will sai I AM NOT READY FOR A CHILD.

please be safe and avoid putting yourself in a worrying condition knowingly

Reply to ooooooooops