Question
Posted by: MB | 2008/01/09

Missed / Irregular Period

I had my period on the 28th September 2007. I skipped for the whole of October and then only had my last period on the 19th November 2007, which lasted for 5 days. No period ever since. I sometimes get a brownish smelly discharge. This discharge does not occure near the dates when my period is suppose to be. I am currently having a discharge, still no period. I am 30 years old and have two children of which the youngest is 3 years old. Any suggestions?

It sounds like you are not ovulating . Possible causes are ovarian cysts, hormone imbalances or thyroid problems. See your doctor for further investigation.

1
Posted by: nicolene | 2008/07/30

Good day i am late. but normally im very regular. I have had two pregnancy test done and both was negative. i do have a sharp pain on my sides of the abdomen. I really dont have a clue what is wrong. Please can you help me or even answer me.

Reply to nicolene