Our expert says:
The problem of recurrent pregnancy losses or miscarriages centres around five main possibilities:
1. An underlying genetic origin
2. It may be associated with uterine abnormalities .
3. Result of some sort of immune disorder.
4. Could be related to infections
5. It could be as a consequence of some sort of endocrine or hormonal problem.
I would strongly recommend that investigations be conducted in most of these areas. Should you be interested in doing a sperm test, I recommend that some sort of sperm DNA investigations be done at the same time such as a CMA 3. Should the sperm analysis reveal an excess of immature DNA in the sperm, I would suggest you contact me in the future.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.