Posted by: candy | 2008/08/14

One of my friends had a misscarrige last year, this year she fell pregnant again, she is aprox 3 months now and has started bleeding and taken to hospital, she has not lost the baby. Waht are the chances that she will have a successful pregnancy or what precautions can she do or use to not losse the baby again.

It depends what the doctors found when they examined her.

Posted by: MB1 | 2008/08/15

Hi Candy
All you can do is be there for her and pray that all is well. She is in good care and the doctors will do whatever they can to help her keep the baby. THe good news is she is still pregnant and as long as there is life there is hope right!? All the best and i will keep her and the baby in my prayers

Reply to MB1