Question
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/10

Miss SA(im not satisfied at all)

I am a fan of Miss SA, but I must say that im not happy with the way they do selactions for the 12 final. it seems as if they concentrate on Gauntang coz most of them are from gaunteng where as there are more beautiful deserving womem all over the country. and the judgement - everybody now know that if the previous miss sa was white, the next will be black. it seems as if, if the previous miss sa was white, you as a white contestant you are already excluded from the top 3 and visa virsa. this bad habit has to stop.

Im very unhappy with they way they do this Miss SA thing.

sigh
Annex
and don't squabble.
And Joh is there ANYTHING about the Minister of Health that we SHOULDN"T worry about ?

14
Posted by: Spellcheck | 2007/12/11

Thanks Curio, I cannot handle people like fedup that ALWAYS have a stone to cast at someone else!

Reply to Spellcheck
Posted by: Curio | 2007/12/11

ha ha ha..........good one Spellcheck.......really good........ha ha ha

Reply to Curio
Posted by: spellcheck | 2007/12/11

Fedup "dissapiontment" is actually spelt " "d i s s a p o i n t m e n t"
Maybe get a spell-check?

Reply to spellcheck
Posted by: Zit | 2007/12/11

Yes, Ingiphile, I agree with you 100%.
Sparanyok, well said.
Fedup - piss off if you can't handle posts other than your own.

Reply to Zit
Posted by: Sparanyok | 2007/12/10

Fed up - who is "you People" ?- please don't start any sh*t! anyone entitled to post whatever they want so piss off!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Sparanyok
Posted by: Fedup | 2007/12/10

Ingiphile.............I quote your last comment " something thats been boardering me...." don't you mean BOTHERING???? Maybe you could get some spellcheck with your chatroom??..................

Reply to Fedup
Posted by: Jiel | 2007/12/10

cmon i think no offence but you guys take yourselfs way too serious.

Reply to Jiel
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/10

Ingiphile, no problem, sometimes new forum users don't know about the Annex. And besides if it bothers you enough to want CyberShrink's input then that is your right!

John, prissiness and angst, LOL. More like Monday morning blues!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: John | 2007/12/10

While readily agreeing that off-topics posts do not really belong here, I must say that that I raise an eyebrow - and even go so far as to say 'tut-tut' - at the prissiness and angst that seems to follow it.

So what if someone is pissed off about Miss SA? Or the latest Idol? Big deal. Big whoopity-whoopity-whoop.

Its the season for giving. And maybe forGiving. Don't sweat the small stuff, as the man says, there are far bigger things to worry about. Like Winnie declaring herself available for lunch and the presidency, in no particular order. Or the Minister of Health prescribing two veg, to be taken after meals, one of them preferably beetroot, for unprotected sex.

'Strewth! And we worry about the Miss SA contest?

Reply to John
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/10

My apologies, it just that i've been thinking about this since saturday but it ok. I didn't see it as FED UP & Maria but as something that been boardering me.

Maybe I should really get a chattroom

Reply to Ingiphile
Posted by: Fed up | 2007/12/10

My point exactly - Thanks Maria!

Reply to Fed up
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/10

No need to get upset about chatting on this site, but it is actually what the CyberShrink Annex is for. Reading idle chats wastes CS's time that could more profitably have been spent on people with problems.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Jiel | 2007/12/10

Guys cmon, that was uncalled for. far as i am concerned we are not anly look at CS for advise, i mean we could have a harmless fun conversation in this site , i mean what is the harm, CS could faciliate and ensure that the communique does not get out of hand after all this is yet another channel where people could openly discuss frustrations and differences in a more maure way, hence we make cyber friends on such sites, so how come we are only allowed to speak only problems not achievements not even a harmless comment about MS SA.

Take me for example, i have been so withdrawn from all this peagent and Ms SA this and Ms that, ut for a while i started thinking abouth it, like what happened to it, there use to be such a huge hype about the wholen thing, i think it is losing momentum.

Reply to Jiel
Posted by: FED-UP | 2007/12/10

GET A CHATROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you people keep on submitting your OWN OPINIONS on this forum???????? This is for persons that need ADVICE.......... Not a chatroom to let out you dissapiontment of whatever!! What is Cybershrink supposed to do about it??

Reply to FED-UP