Question
Posted by: Pam | 2006/10/24

Miscourage

Good day Doctor

I have just had a miscourage last month, and now I have been bleeding since then I want know if is normal. Can you also if possible provide with contact details of gynae in Western Cape

Thank you very much for your assistant

Pamela Poni

Bleeding can go on for a few weeks but should get less and less. I cannot make recommendations on this site. Ask your GP to refer you.

1
Posted by: Palesa | 2007/03/14

I just had a miscourage of 2 months last night i had very smelly thick discharge the whole day now i'm it's very light drops of blood. please tell me what must i do now. thanking you in advance

Reply to Palesa