Question
Posted by: HAPPY | 2004/11/16

MISCOMMUNICATION, OR WHAT? NEED ADVISE HERE!

My fiancee and I truly love one another, he is the love of my life , my world revolves around him and our child, we communicate by phone or email everyday during working hours and in the evening at home we talk about everything, however the last week, we've been misunderstanding one another on the silliest, most stupid things, I misintepret what he's saying , he doesn't understand where I'm coming from and we just fighting and arguing during the day only to retire in the evening, and communicate well, and make love beautifully and on a very deep emotional level, what could it be? Why are we at constant loggerheads with one another?
Are we talking and communicating too much during the day?
Please Help

If you two communicate together so well ( congratulations !) then you can talk this out, too. GO back to first principles in comunication --- don't allow yourself to jump to conclusions. If either of you thinks the other one has said something unking, annoying, whatever --- check it out --- "DId I hear you correctly ? Did you say that .... ? "
And maybe you're right, too. Some folks just try too hard to communicate too much, or at least too often. Try giving it a rest by day, and enjoy the evenings !

2
Posted by: Yoga | 2004/11/16

Hi Happy,

To me it sounds like you are communicating way too much with your partner, i think you should limit your communication to only a morning call, a midday call and in the afternoon you will talk when you see each other at home, he must be eager to hear you once you call him throughout the day and even email him i think that would become too much and a person would get tired of hearing from the same person 20 x a day, limit your calls my dear and say only the vital things or just short romantic messages

Reply to Yoga
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

Isnt it maybe a busy time of the month for you, or him? A bit more stressed? Sounds like you have a good solid relationship and that you will get over this hiccup in no time.

Reply to Mona