Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/14

Miscellaneous obsessions

I have read somewhere that noices and clocks and things like that irratate one and that a song gets stuck in your head for days being repeated over and over.

Could you please give me more info on what miscellaneous obsessions really are?

Things are a bit beter lately still trying to cope with summer being a winter baby and all, but one day at a time and getting there.

If there is anyone out there who suffer from seasons change depression ect who are in therapy or not who can give me any advise i would appreciate it.

These phenomena, like the sticky song, are entirely normal, and not really obsessions.
Pleased to hear you're coping a bit btter. Round here, he summer seems to be trying hard to suit a winter baby, so you may be in luck !
Remember there is S.A.D, Seasonal Affective Disorder ( do a web search ) in which Depression arises in response to the change of seasons.