Question
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/01/28

MISCARRIED - PERIOD

As some o u might know me from last year Oct...I was pregnant & mscarried @ 9 weeks :( @ November...I went to hospital for a scrap and i was cleaned and all.

I started seeing my period the following month - dec 26th..but now i havn'e seen my period yet...i always see my period in different days like if it came the 26th then it will come 24/25 the following month.

i always use condoms when i hav intercourse with my fiance.
Please advice. Is it possible for my period not to come this month?
is this normal?
THANX LOTS

You may have had your period by now. If not, check a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. Periods can be irregular for a month or two after a womb scrape.