Posted by: Bierman | 2009/06/09


Good Day, I have had 2 miscarriages. We think the problem is that I cannot support any thing more then 500g. The first was on 20 weeks and the 2nd on 16 weeks.

My Question is what is the procedure if this is the case.


DR Bierman

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should have a scan to check the cervix in your next pregnancy. If it is shortened, a stitch can be inserted to keep the pregnancy inside.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bierman | 2009/06/12

Hi, Thank you doc

Reply to Bierman
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

Goodday gynae doc, I have had a miscarriage(ectopic) on the 8th of may this year. The pregnancy ruptured the tube and they had to remove it. I still haven' t started with my menstruation, is this normal or does it mean I could be pregnant?please help?

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

Have they checked the cervix during these miscarriages??

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/09

bleeding every second day

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.