Question
Posted by: Don | 2004/11/01

Miscarriage or not?

I am 6 weeks pregnant, and for the past week have been bleeding. Went to the doctor, and he referred me to the specialist. The sac was there, but was not sure whether is an early pregnancy or miscarriage. I have to go again after a week to check up. Still bleeding after 6 days I made another test, the second line was now very faint. What does this mean? Am I still pregnant or not? This is my first pregnancy and need to know what is happening. Please help!

The second pregnancy test does not really help as the pregnancy hormones remain raised for several days even if you miscarry. A repeat scan is the only way to tell if the pregnancy is viable.

1
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/01

I don wana scare you my luv but this sound very serious. That is exactly wot happened with me last yr. My doc tol that everything is fine while I was bleeding and the day I went for a second opinion it was too ltae bcoz I was told I'm carrying a dead baby in my womb and I have been for the two weeks I've been bleeding.

Hun, get a second opinion tomorrow if possible. Go directky to a gynae not a GP. PLEASE DEAR!

much love and I'm holding thumos for u
Best of luck
lollyxxx

Reply to lollyxxx