Posted by: anonymous | 2008/10/07

i was 4weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage two weeks ago. i saw a doctor but he didn' t threat me. is there a way to prove it to my boyfreind? if i go to another doctor, can he see it?

It will probably be too late now to confirm the diagnosis. You could ask the doctor you saw to speak to your boyfriend.

Posted by: mb1 | 2008/10/07

A gynae should be able to help you. They will give you a proper check up and make sure you had a complete miscarriage too just for future prevention of infections and so on. I am really sorry to hear about your loss and that your BF wants prove, i am sure you are going through enough hell as it is and now you need to deal with his issues too. Maybe he is also just hurting and can' t accept the loss. I lost my baby at 34 weeks and my fiance went totally insane we both did. All the best and i hope the emotional scars and loss you are feeling will ease in time. God Bless

Reply to mb1