Posted by: Torn | 2008/01/27


Good day,

I have posted a question previously with regards to my circumstances for wanting to cause a miscarriage.

I fully understand and respect your reluctance to assist me on this site - due to the fact that some ladies might try this.

I am appealing to your sense of understanding for my situation, I was raped and do not want this baby and I do not have the means to get an abortion.

May I please give you my contact no or email address in order for you to assist me privately or provide me with a contact number for someone who would?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I cannot help you to induce an abortion. This would be unethical as it could put your life at risk. Abortions need to be done by trained medical staff. If you have no money at all, there is a free service available at state hospitals. If you do not know where to go, contact your local clinic, Marie-Stopes clinic or Rape Crisis. They would all be able to tell you where the nearest place in your area is.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.