Question
Posted by: Torn | 2008/01/27

Miscarriage

Good day,

I have posted a question previously with regards to my circumstances for wanting to cause a miscarriage.

I fully understand and respect your reluctance to assist me on this site - due to the fact that some ladies might try this.

I am appealing to your sense of understanding for my situation, I was raped and do not want this baby and I do not have the means to get an abortion.

May I please give you my contact no or email address in order for you to assist me privately or provide me with a contact number for someone who would?

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU!!

I cannot help you to induce an abortion. This would be unethical as it could put your life at risk. Abortions need to be done by trained medical staff. If you have no money at all, there is a free service available at state hospitals. If you do not know where to go, contact your local clinic, Marie-Stopes clinic or Rape Crisis. They would all be able to tell you where the nearest place in your area is.