Question
Posted by: DAINTY | 2007/08/13

miscarriage

I recently had a miscarriage and my gyne told me that i was fine he does not need to clean me inside, last month I had my period and everything seemed fine. I am still feeling okay but just need to double check on this if one normally does not need to be cleaned insde after the miscarriage.

Not everyone needs a D&C after a miscarriage. It sounds like things are fine.

3
Posted by: HAD | 2007/08/14

I had a mc as well, but did not have D&C or scrubbing, but all is well. period normal, I will be trying for baba again later this year. I think they only do those, if they see that there are still stuff left in you.

don't worry dear!

Reply to HAD
Posted by: beth | 2007/08/14

Hi there..U def need to b cleaned something called womb scrubbing go 4 second opinion so that u relax and that u don't encounter problems when u try again 4 a baby...Gudluck and sorry 2 u'r loss...

Reply to beth
Posted by: Lerato | 2007/08/13

Hi dainty
Sorry to here that i had a miscarrage two months bact at 7weeks 4 days i was cleaned DNC and also went back for check up. Please have a second opinion with another Gynea.

good luck

Reply to Lerato