Question
Posted by: Kimm | 2007/05/11

miscarriage

Dear Dr, I did 3 home pregnancy test in the mornings and it showed with all 3 that I am pregnant. But Yesterday I had major cramps specially at my back and also it felt like a stomach cramp. Last night I blead alot and my stomach also was not well, Something came out of my body it almost seemed like jelly with a lot of blood. I was also diagnosed in January with Erethyma Nodusum, could this be the cause of a miscarriage perhaps, please help me with these answers. Today I am just very exhausted and I just want to sleep.

Thank you.

It sounds like you had a miscarriage and should see a doctor.
Erythema nodosum should nto cause a miscarriage unless there was some underlying cause.