Question
Posted by: DEE | 2007/03/15

miscarriage

IS A BROWNISH VAGINAL DISCHARGE INDICATE ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT MY PREGNACY OR ANYTHING RELATED TO MISACRRIAGE? IM ON MY FIRST TRIEMESTER OF PREGNANCY AND ONCE HAD A MISSCARRIAGE SO I WANT TO KNOW WHERTHER IS EVERYTHING OK? SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS KIND OF THE DISCHARGED?

See below.

2
Posted by: Tess | 2007/03/15

you must see your gynae. I started with a brown discharge at 6 weeks. Doc checked and confirmed that baby was OK but called it a threatened m/c. I am now 8w5d. Passed a big clot last week but baby is still OK.

Rather have doc check it out for your own peach of mind.

Good luck...........

Reply to Tess
Posted by: Tashni | 2007/03/15

HI Dee

Please / visit your gynae. I had a brown discharge in June last year, was 6 weeks pregnant and discovered that I was having a misscarriage.

All the best
Tashni

Reply to Tashni