Question
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/25

miscarriage

I would just like to know what signs to look out for if one has a miscarriage. I know it's not something to be thinking about, but I would just like to know.

Pain and bleeding.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2005/07/25

I know bleeding, spotting and severe cramps are signs. But sadly with my miscarriage I had absolutely no signs whatsoever. I had morning sickness and sore boobs from about 6 weeks. At our 6wk scan we saw the heartbeat but at our 8wk scan the heartbeat had stopped. Mine was called a "missed miscarriage" because I had no symptoms at all. I had a D&C the next day.
This pregnancy is going well and although I've had light spotting this time around, my baby is well and I am now 22 wks.
Don't worry about it as there is very little you can do to cause or prevent a miscarriage. Just relax and take each day as it comes

Nix
x

Reply to Nix