Question
Posted by: carina | 2005/01/11

miscarriage

Hi there, I have been on oral contraceptives for about 5 years. I have had almost no menstrual pain since using them. With my latest period, I have had such pain that it was almost unbearable. Is it possible that I could have fallen pregnant throughout the pill and that the pill brought forth a miscarriage, with my period?

That is unlikely. It may be that you have an ovarian cyst causing the pain.

2
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/01/11

I have had the same problem, chances are your hormones are inbalanced, if you didn't skip any of the pills. it's not a major thing. your natural and pill cycle are in contrast and that's why you have the pain. have it checked though

Reply to Thabs
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/01/11

It may be taht you have an imbalance in hormones. I have found that that causes me great distress during my periods. Have it checked by a doctor.

Reply to Shirls