Question
Posted by: Babs | 2004/10/16

Miscarriage

Doc, and anyone out there who can help , i would like to know what are the common causes of miscarriage and also is it posssible for someone to tell she was pregnant and miscarry before skipping a period. Can a doctor be able to confirm pregnancy.Thank you

Early pregnancy could be detected by blood tests. The commonest cause of early miscarriages are abnormalities in genetic make up of the baby

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/18

I had a miscarriage that was thought by my doctor to be caused by my underactive thyroid.

There could be various causes but gynaedoc gave the most commenst ofcourse.

Reply to Kippie