Question
Posted by: binx32 | 2007/08/13

miscarriage 2 weeks ago when can I try

I had a miscarriage on the27/07 (I was 5-6 weeks) no D&C recommended. 1 week later I went to see a gynae recommended by my GP who said my body ws already getting ready to ovulate again. What are my chance of falling pregnant again so soon? It look me 3 years to fall pregnant last time after no complications with my 4 year old daughter? No one can tell me what caused the miscarriage. is there anything I can do or take to help sustain a pregnancy. I take multivitamins,folic acid. I don't drink coffee only 1-2 cups rooibos tea daily. I eat healthy. I am only 32 my husband is 33.

Please can you advice

If you ovulate you can fall pregnant. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. It is usually suggested that you wait at least 3 months though, to allow your body time to recover.

4
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/14

i agree with Lee, i don't want to get you hopes up but surely if you had a miscarriage you would have bleed lots. i'd go for a second opinion, you might still be pregnant.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Lee | 2007/08/14

Binx that sounds weird are you sure you arnt still pregnant. I mean it just doesn't sound okay. Sometimes its better to go and have a second opinion co's no one's the same. Ask me I went from gynae to gynae trying to find out why I had no period for almost two years, but was just not satisfied.Got the pain at times even aches after sex and no one could sort me out until someone sugested this wonderfull gynae and yip seems like things are going on track for me now, hoping 2 conceive soon. I mean atleast I could see that I was being help. I mean everytime I went to see him there was a plan of action and I felt satisfied after all the frustration. Please do go and make sure why it happened and if it actually happened.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: binx | 2007/08/13

i had a small brown discharge(spotting) and the 2 days later i saw alittle blood and went to see the doctor who said i was loosing it and it would come out like a period. Though it was very light and i had brown discarges for 4 days.

Reply to binx
Posted by: NCM | 2007/08/13

Sorry to hear that...but if i may ask how did u know that u were miscarrying. I'm 7wks pregnant and i bled on Sat, only during sex nothing happened afterwards and there was no blood coming out of ma vj after sex. So i'm really concerned.

Reply to NCM