Question
Posted by: rensche | 2007/03/15

miscarraige

I did have miscarraige and have been bleeding alot for the last 2 days my gynae said I do not have to come in because it will go of by itself I was only 5 weeks I am having alot of almost like
peroid pain just heavier should I see the gynae

Yes, see your gynae to check that all is well.

3
Posted by: DEE | 2007/03/15

last year i had a miscarriage at three months of my pregnanacy. The causes were unknown as it was defined as a natural feotous failure. I was devasted with the loss but told myself that i will try again. After several attempt of concieving i've recently done a home pregnancy test and it come out positive. Im very excited with the results however ive realised that ive became too paranoid because of my past experience i.e im having a brownish liquid vaginal discharge that has been there for more than 3 days and im just too concerned and worried that it could mean something bad has happened to my baby, im even scared to go to see a Dr for check-ups because im thinking the same thing can happen again, she may deliver the same news again.

anounymous
jo'burg

Reply to DEE

Hi Rensche

I am very sorry for your loss, I too have had a number of early miscarriages, between 5 & 6 weeks.
It is not necessary at such an early stage to have a D & C. All of my miscarraiges have been accompanied with heavy period like pains and very heavy clotty bleeding and usually last about 7 days. Don't worry, this is normal. It is also normal to have a slightly irregular cycle afterwards.

IAll the best.

Posted by: Tess | 2007/03/15

I would suggest that you do see your gynae just to make sure that all is OK!

I am so sorry for you loss. Had a termination at 14w and a m/c at 8w. Know how you feel.....

Hope you recover soon......

Reply to Tess