Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2008/01/17

Miscarrage

I miscarried on the 6 Dec 2007 was 4 weeks pregnant, I have not gotten my periods yet, do you think there is a problem?

It can take up to 8 weeks for periods to return after a miscarriage.

3
Posted by: 2 miscarriages | 2008/01/18

I had a miscarriage and got pregnant stright away again, so if you dont get your period i would do a pregnancy test if you have had unprotected sex.
Unfortunatly i miscarried again.
Good Luck.

Reply to 2 miscarriages
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/01/17

I miscarried on 3 dec. I had a D&C and it took about 4.5 weeks for mine to return. My gynae said it will take approx. 4-6 weeks. Did you have a D&C? If it doesn't return by Monday, I suggest you call your gynae. Good luck.

Reply to Jooles
Posted by: chanty | 2008/01/17

It takes approximately 6 weeks before you get your period again.

Reply to chanty