Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/12/17

Miscariage

Hi Doc,

1 is it possible for one to fall pregnent while on injection (Depo), I took it 11/9/04.

On 25 Nov I realiased that I have been pregnant though I miscarried, was hospitalised cause the Doc was going to clean me inside.

My problem is that its now 3 week I am still mesturating, is this normal,

No contraceptive is 100% effective, so it is possible to fall pregnant on Depo, though it does not happen often. If the bleeding is slight, this is probably normal. If you are still bleeding heavily you should see your doctor again.