Question
Posted by: Cleo | 2004/12/14

Misbehaving

hi Doc

I'm tired of my husband swearing at me and telling me to shut up all the time and locking me out of the house. What can I do to change his attitude towards me, he wasn't like this before we got married.

Shaun's right -- contact POWA and FAMSA. POWA can adfvise specifically on issues like "nowhere to go", and a lawyer can advise on protecting your contributions to the mariage. Use the interdict --- if he breaks its requirements, he can go to jail.

5
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

If you have an interdict make use of it. This is were the people from POWA help you coz they are very passionate about women & children been taken advantage of. Besides, this is a period when the whole country is behind you... I'm sure you've heard about the 16 days...?

Don't even let that thought about you having nothing stop you from doing what you want to really do. it's basically an excuse for you seeking security... Their are ways of getting these things... contact them as soon as you can Cleo.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Cleo | 2004/12/14

Thanks Paul

I'll be more than happy to give the address but I'm sure you will then need to stand in line.

I know that i should get out of this relationship, but I have nowhere to go. We bought our home together, why should he keep it. I also sold my car to help pay off the dept so I will be sitting with a transport problem as well. I've got an "interdict" against him but that doesn't stop him from being rude.

Reply to Cleo
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/14

My good side agrees with Shuan, my bad side wants names and addresses so I can have his kneecaps shot off from behind the leg.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: ****** | 2004/12/14

Get out of abusive relationships.No women deserves such treatment...

*****

Reply to ******
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Hi Cleo,

Get in touch with POWA/FAMSA. This is abuse & you shouldn't allow yourself to endure this treatment.
If you are able to do so then seek some marriage counselling as well. You cannot change him unless he wants to change...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun