Question
Posted by: new capetonian | 2007/07/23

Mirena removal

I urgently need to remove my mirena seeing as its driving me insain- could you please recommend a doctor in milnerton or blouberg- and is it truly as quick removing it as i've been told, also i have a sist and i'm scared this might influence my beconing preganant...please its urgent

I cannot make recommendations on this site. You could phone the hospital there and find ou the names of gynaecologists who work there. Small cysts are quite benign and insignificant, so it really depends on the details of the cyst.