Question
Posted by: Mary | 2007/11/28

Mirena Loop

I am currently on the "pill" and have developed a type of malasma (pigmentation) on my face, I am really unhappy about it and have decided to look for another form of contraception. since the "loop" is localised and not absorbed into the systm as such, I thought this would be a good option. The problem is i suffer from migraines and im worried the loop my affect me badly in that regard. should i be worried? I would also like to know if It is a bad idea to insert the loop before Ive had kids? will it affect my chances of falling pregnant in the future?
Mary

The Mirena will not cause migraines and it is fine to have it inserted even if you have no children.