Posted by: Tank Girl | 2010/09/28

Mirena - Helpline

Dear GynaeDoc,

I had the Mirena inserted a few years ago. The Dr. who I was with have moved in the meantime.

The problem is that I cannot recall when the Mirena was inserted and I do not want to fall pregnant.

Is there a number I can call to get this information? I had to register when I got it. Failing that, am I within my rights to contact the previous Doctor''s rooms to request my information?

Kind regards

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The easiest would be to contact the Doctor's rooms.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Aims | 2010/09/28

LOLO - its actually 5 years only!
Tank Girl, you should be able to phone the dr. rooms? They keep records

Good luck


Reply to Aims
Posted by: LOLO | 2010/09/28

Mirena can stay for up to Ten Years, do you at least remember the year?

Reply to LOLO

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.