Question
Posted by: Scared | 2007/03/27

Mirena

I know that no contraception is 100% save, but how save is the marena?

99.5% safe.

3
Posted by: Scared | 2007/03/28

Kwagga,

That's what my gynae also told me, but you know people, everyone always have something to say. My one friend told me that her friend fell pregnant twice with the mirena!!! So you can imagine me getting a panic attack.

Reply to Scared
Posted by: kwagga | 2007/03/27

The gynea exlpained to me that it is very safe but that the incertion is and so on is uncomfortable if you have not had children before? Do you know anything about it?

Reply to kwagga
Posted by: CV | 2007/03/27

My gynae explained to me that it's much safer than the pill, because a bout of diarhoea or a course of antibiotics could affect the efficiency of the pill, but not the Mirena. He said that it's 99% safe.

Reply to CV