Question
Posted by: . | 2004/02/13

Minulettes

I have been using the pill called Minulettes for 6 years now and it works like a bomb. My period is soooooo regular (before 9am on the morning that my period starts) and I never experience spotting in between periods.
But, it is becoming expensive. It costs R97 per month (with a cash discount).
Is there a generic or a pill very similar in make-up? I have tried Triphacil before, but it triggered my migraines. And I have used Diane, but that is even more expensive.
What are my options?

There are a number of pills on the market which are cheaper but you would not know what side effects are likely until you try them. Femodene is one option.