Question
Posted by: Anon2 | 2007/07/10

Mini...how are you doing?

Mini, you posted a few days ago and were in a state about your affair with your b-i-l.How are you?

Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend, but good to kno that your husband stood up for you and was so helpful --- congratulations to both of you.

15
Posted by: Mni | 2007/07/11

hmmmm is the person that was judging and condemning me about my affair that i had

Reply to Mni
Posted by: Anon2 | 2007/07/11

Who is this Hmmm???It's not me, Mini.I am a normal person, not someone who taunta others. I am ok thanks.Having a bit of a tearful day, trying to get over the guy I shouldn't be involved with.2 weeks and no contact.I wonder when it gets easier?

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/11

Goodmorning anon2, how are you today?

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Anon2 | 2007/07/10

Sure.Would like that

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/10

Thanks anon2 and nip nip....i really appreciate your support and concerns especiallly to you anon2....havent come across someone like you in a long time.......i would like to get to know you if you dont mind

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/10

Thanks CS :(

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Anon2 | 2007/07/10

Not hmmm.Just a concerned person who was thinking about you and your situation.Almost been there so sympathetic, not judgemental.Glad to hear you are OK.

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2007/07/10

I'm so glad things are ok Mini,and Please continue with the therapy

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: hmmm | 2007/07/10

i choose not to comment today mini.... go ahead

Reply to hmmm
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/10

I hope anon2 is not hmmm

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/10

I sometimes dont like to post here cos of that one person hmmmmm that was interigating me.........

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Mini | 2007/07/10

Hi nip nip and anon2. Im ok still survivng thanks......went for my appointment on sat........got some advice.

weekend was so bad almost wanted to give up on life.....my father in law was interfering with hub and i......he was saying all nasty, terrible things about me to hubby and hubby was getting angry with his dad and ended up arguing etc. I was so traumatised it was unreal.....BUT HUBBY stood 101% with me.......

I THANK THE LORD FOR THE MAN I MARRIED.

Reply to Mini
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2007/07/10

LYFAO Curious

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: curious | 2007/07/10

you are all just curios - just mind your own damn business!

Reply to curious
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2007/07/10

Will like to know as well,some postings are not easy to just forget about them.Mini's own touched me deeply

Reply to Nip-nip