Question
Posted by: Nono | 2007/06/20

Mini pill

I am breastfeeding. My baby is 9 months old now. I got my first period when she was about 4 or 5 and the only other one last month. I am on Microval. Am I supposed to be getting my periods regularly or is it okay for me to still be out of sync. I am not using any other method of contraception and I'm half way through the pack now and no period? Should I worry if I don't get my periods? And should I be using condoms maybe?

Periods tend to be irregular on Microval. It is not as safe as the combined pill, so use condoms if you are worried about pregnancy.