Question
Posted by: Jeannine | 2003/12/16

Minesse-the Pill

Hi. Would just like to know if it is possible that Minesse affects the appetite. Since being on it I have increased appetite, which is not good, as I am overweight. Is there a form of the Pill that does not affect the appetite? I have been put onto this by a psychiatrist to balance my moods. I have manic-depression.

Jeannine, Minesse® is a very Low-dose pill and should have minimal effects on your appetite. Another option would be to try Yasmin® or a different form of contraception like condoms or an intra-uterine device like the Mirena®. Good luck.