Question
Posted by: An | 2005/06/13

Minese instead of HRT

Can a person use Minese instead of HRT in menopause? Are there any side effects? What happens if I dont use HRT Im 32 years old? Are there any natural HRT that I can take and are they just as effective?

Minesse and HRT have similar constituents, but HRT has lower doses of hormones. If you can use a lower dose (HRT), that is better than the higher dose. The Pill has higher doses because it is used to suppress ovulation. If you are menopausal, this is not necessary. I presume that you have premature menopause. If you don't use HRT, you would be at high risk for osteoporosis, thinning of the vagina and side effects such as hot flushes.