Question
Posted by: Chantel | 2007/05/11

Minerval

I am currently breastfeeding and using Minerval for contraception. I forgot to take it for two days - how does it work, when would I be safe again? Is there anything else I can use. I have a bad reaction to the pill normally so can't use anything else, I can't afford the mirena - is there another form of contraception that does not affect hormones?

You should not use Minerva if you are breastfeeding. You can only use Microval. You will be unsafe having missed two pills and should use extra preacutions for the next 7 days.