Question
Posted by: Chantell | 2004/11/18

Minerva as generic and contraceptive

I've been using Diane to treat my acne for 5 years. It is quite expensive and my doctor recommended that I start using Minerva. I'm getting married soon and I would like to know whether Minerva is an efficient contraceptive? I would also like to know whether Minerva is a generic for Diane? Thank you!

Minerva is a generic for Diane and is effective as a contraceptive.

1
Posted by: jo | 2004/11/18

hi chantell
minerva is a generic-i have been using it for a month and i am really pleased with the results so far,as for if it is a efficient contraceptive--yes, my friend has been on it for 2 years and no oopsies there!

hope this helps
good luck with the wedding!

Reply to jo