Question
Posted by: daisy | 2006/11/08

minerva and norlevo

Hi there, I missed a pill and had unprotected sex. He withdrew but we decided as a precaution for me to take Norlevo, which I took saturday night and sunday morning. Since then, I have not taken my pill and have not come on yet. My question is, when can I expect to come on, and was I right in waiting to start the pill again from the day I come on?

You should have continued taking the Pill as usual. Not all women bleed after Norlevo. You may find that your cycle is disrupted now. Use extra precautions for the next two weeks.