Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2007/12/18

Minerva 35

Good day

I've been using Minerva 35 for the last 9 months (5 weeks after I gave birth). Can it cause mood changes or depression.

If yes, is there any other contraception I can use that does not cause the above but still helps with my acne.

The Pill can caue mood changes in some women. Unfortunately, Minerva/Diane is the best pill for acne. You could try Yasmin but this may not be as effective with the acne.

1
Posted by: mike | 2008/01/04

my girlfriend is on minerva.. to help regulate her periods. she wasnt pescribed it as a contraceptive. what i would like to know..... is this a contraceptive pill, and how safe is it as a contraceptive.

Reply to mike