Posted by: anon | 2008/10/15

I' ve been on minerva since I was 17. I ' m turning 23 now and I' d just like to know if my bf ejaculates inside me what are the chances of getting pregnant. I haven' t missed a pill at all since (thanks to reminders on the cellphone hehe). There' s always that 1 percent I' m concerned aboutl. We still use condoms throughout as added protection.

Your chance would be less than 1%.

Posted by: A | 2008/10/17

I used to take Minerva and it worked effectively as a contraceptive for me - that is its fucntion after all. Yes, there is a slight risk of falling pregnant on the pill - use condoms too if you want no risk - but if you' re taking it properly chances are it will protect you from pregnancy.

Reply to A
Posted by: AR | 2008/10/15

As far as I know, Minerva is not a pill aimed at preventing pregancy, it is more for hormanal balance. There are other pills that are more for preventing pregancy.

You can fall pregnant on the pill - there is that risk. Condoms are extra protection as well.

If you dont want a baby, dont risk it!!

Reply to AR