Question
Posted by: Abc | 2008/06/11

Minerva

I've been using Minerva for about 3 years now for my skin. It was the only thing that worked for me. I was thinking of quitting with that but I am afraid that my pimples will just return. What are the chances of that happening? And if it does, what is another alternative to treat problem skin? I am also using the "Simply Aloe" products. Will this be enough to control the problem?

Hallo ABC
The risk is there that the pimples will return but I think it is quite low. Other alternatives are using topical acne medications and topical antibiotic lotions.