Question
Posted by: ZAnex | 2007/12/05

Mindsooth

Hallo
I have depression and I used to get medicine for the doctor to help with the depression but I didn't like the way the pills made me feel and I could have gotten addicted to that pills. So a friend of mine told me about Mindsooth, but I would like to knowif the pills would help me at all. thepills contains: Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort), Passiflora in 100% veggie capsule.
PLease let me know what you think of the natural pills.
If you have other pills the you would rather recomend then I would really appreciate it.
Zanex

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Hypericum works as a SSRU (similar to your medical drugs) and elevate mood - this might interfere with the Oral contraceptive pill. The passiflora helps the nervous system to relax. You can also try 5HTP that works well to elavate mood. If you are very stressed address this by taking FoodState vitamin B complex. If you are anemic address this as you need Iron to produce serotonin. And lastly you need proper bowel function as 80% of serotonin (happy hormone) is made in the gut.
Regards\
Dr Debbie