Question
Posted by: Blompot | 2005/07/17

Mind Over Fatter Programme by Cari Corbet-Owen (M.A. Clin Psych.)

I'm considering this programme. Do you know anything about it? I can't submit the website, as it is not allowed on this forum, but you can search for it on the Internet.

Dear Blompot
I have not yet visited this Website, but you can judge for yourself. The things to look out for are: Does the diet regimen cut out whole food groups, such as carbohydrate? If so, then it is unbalanced and will in the long run lead to problems. If the diet regimen uses a well balanced diet that includes all the food groups and is not too low in energy (not less than 1500 cal a day), then you can probably use it with success.