Question
Posted by: ntsiki | 2008/01/27

mind and studies

I'm 30years, mother of 2 and a very supportive husband,i failed matric in 1997 and this year i registered at the college to complete matric. in 2004 i completed one year Computer Clerk deploma & since then i never register' I'm afraid as i read margazine one article is enough, if i can remember the story well & the names then Hedache is my friend, i listen the Radio news, u ask me, I forgot. My mind is so lazy to remember. Can u please help?

Hi ntsiki,
Its hard to tell, at this distance, what the problem might be, as there are so many possibilities, physical or psychological. The best thing to do would be to see a good local doctor at a clinic or a gopod GP, for a thorough physical and general check-up, to see if there are any other signs of any other illness. Only by working from a proper diagnosis of what ( if anything ) is wrong, can one suggest a useful treatment.